Thursday, September 1, 2011

It’s a Wonderfall Life…

035

and it was a wonderfall day when we headed west over the Hudson River to New York to photograph Loretta and Ray Spiak’s gorgeous home last fall! Just looking  through the trees up the long driveway, I knew I was in for a treat!

IMG_1962

Loretta had their warm and inviting home decorated with mums, pumpkins, gourds, hay, apples, bittersweet and cornstalks, both outside001

025

and inside as well.

155

Her paint, wallpaper and textile choices were just perfect with the fall colors. Please enjoy these bonus photos!

153

158

222

513

253

256

098

260 (2)

340

To see additional photos of Loretta’s home from different seasons, you can check out her blog by clicking ~HERE~. Grab a drink and spend some time scrolling back to older posts for her pics. You won’t be sorry!

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Don’t forget that this coming Saturday, Audrey and I will head to South Hadley, MA and we’ll be at the Cat’s Cradle Country Shoppe,  265 Hadley St {route 47},   from 12-3 to sell and sign the fall issue. Please come by and join us!

Please come back early next week to find out more details about our first candle offering and for some additional peaks at another shoot from last fall. This time we head north just over the border in  NH for lots of prim eye candy!

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time ~ prim blessings, Linda and the APP staff

18 comments:

Debra Wortman said...

I just love the Fall 2011 issue, and the photos of the Spiak home are beautiful! APP is the best!

Jessica Marie said...

Oh, I love these photos so much it almost hurts. Soooo beautiful. <3

winterberryprimitives said...

wonderful.....every room, says welcome..soothing to the soul
thanks for sharing the extra pics..love it all

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

beautiful home..thanks for sharing..makes me want to get my fall decorating going.:)

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi APP and Linda,

Thank you for sharing the fabulous fall photos of this warm and inviting home.

Happy fall ya all !

Hugs,
Linda

JenR65 said...

Loved seeing the bonus pics of Loretta's home, it looks so beautiful all decked out for Fall! Enjoy your weekend!

LibbiesHome said...

I love these bonus photos that you post. Every time I look at them I wonder how you can choose which ones to leave out of the issue.
And I LOVE the current issue, too!

Y1M said...

Loving these Bonus postings and Thanks for sharing them with us.

I find these pictures so Warm and Inspiring. Just simply a Beautiful home filled with Prim Greatness.

Linda safe travels to you and Audrey this coming weekend. Have a Blast of a time.

Hugs, :)
Marlene

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Wonderful pictures, really puts one in the mood for fall!! OLM

oldepearprimitives said...

I love these photos! Makes me want to go grab some pumpkins and start decorating for fall. I wish you guys could stop in Jersey sometime. I would love to be able to have my Fall issue signed and to meet you gals.

But thanks for sharing such inspiring pictures.

~*Hugs*~
Genevieve *Olde Pear Primitives*

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Beautiful home~
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful...love her use of naturals and textiles to gently whisper fall....and oh - that drive up to the house is gorgeous!!! Thanks for the "bonus!" Happy holiday weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such a beautiful home!
Prim Blessings
Robin

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Another incredible home...you are quickly becoming the top primitive decorating magazine of all time!! Wondering about the fall issue I ordered about 3 weeks ago, think it will come soon?? I'm like a kid on Christmas morning every day checking the mail! ~Kriss~

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

I love your blog with all the great pictures. I also get your magazine and enjoy it. I especially like the trash to treasure items. I've added you to my blog list. I look forward to seeing lots more great primitive inspirations from you guys. - BJ

Anonymous said...

I love your blog ! I love fall and country living !

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Really wish I lived close enough to see this beautiful home in person! Thanks for the extra photos ~Kriss~

Anonymous said...

love your prim site SALLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...