Friday, May 6, 2011

A little more summer fun…

It’s a gorgeous spring day here in New England but I am thinking back to last summer and two of the gorgeous homes I had the pleasure of visiting and shooting. Here are a few extra photos extra for your enjoyment!
We went to shoot Donna’s incredible gardens, but I couldn’t help myself when I got inside…
205
225
254
258
299
272
347
275
311
253
Donna has become a dear friend and I can’t wait to visit her lovely home again. To see more of Donna’s home and gardens, hop on over to her blog The Country Nest by clicking ~HERE~.  She recently posted some great photos!
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
And Bobbie’s home captured me as soon as I drove up. I just love the colors outside…
341
345
…and inside as well!018
136
121
127
203
311
217
279
What fun we had last summer and you can see more of these two homes and gardens in the summer issue s make sure you subscribe or pick one up at your favorite shop.  To see what shops carry APP ~click here~.
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
Yesterday Audrey, her mom and I had the pleasure of visiting the gorgeous home of dear friend Lynda.
We were oohing and aaawing as we drove up.
106
and by the time we go to the back entry, we were smitten!
123
And when Lynda seated us at her perfectly prim table next to the tavern bar….1

and served us scrumptious food…3
4
5

accompanied by a roaring fire, we were in love!2

And then Lynda had a fun craft for us to do in her gorgeous kitchen! We took faux herbs, 6
and clay pots …7

that we dipped into hot melted wax that Lynda had tinted brown…7a

and we added spices on the outside and the faux herbs inside and presto…prim pots of herbs! 8
I think mine add a welcome touch of spring to my table, don’t you?
010

After that, we toured Lynda’s beautiful yard and of course Audrey had to take her APP magazine with her every where she went just like a child with their favorite teddy bear…9
as she climbed on the stone wall…13
and took a little swing…11
and she ended up by the back entry!14
know you are dying to see more of this gorgeous home, inside and out so you can bet we will be going back and shooting this home for a future issue! 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~
Have you updated our blog address on your blog roll lately? This is the only active APP blog so we’re just checking to make sure have the right link – thanks so much!
And to get a very special limited time offer lower rate, don’t forget to renew during May and June. For all the info, click ~HERE~~!
Have a great weekend and thank you for making this a stop during your busy day!
Prim blessings, Linda and the APP staff

20 comments:

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

All of you have a dream job!! I would love to do something like this for a living! Any time you need more help you know where to find me!! I could be your girl Friday LOL!! ~Kriss~

winterberryprimitives said...

Donna's kitchen is my dream.....love the farm sink and counter and what I could see of stove...love love
Love all of them.....thanks for sharing

Primitive Memories said...

What dream houses they are! How do you ever pick which photos to put in the magazine?! I'd want to put them all in!
Love the Summer issue. I can't seem to put it down. Each issue is better then the last one! I am already looking forward to the Fall issue.
Thank you for putting out such a wonderful magazine!
Heather

Raspberry Hill Crafts said...

Omg..what beautiful houses. I hate mine even more now, and the food pics made me hungry, must go throw a sandwich together now.

Blessing Hill Primitives said...

Hi Kristine!

Inspirational photos. I'm taking a break from crafting to join Audrey in reading APP magazine! Thanks for posting these wonderful photos.

Terry

Blessing Hill Primitives said...

I also wanted to say that the new blog design is really nice!

Winona said...

What lucky girls you are to visit a beautiful home,eat at a wonderful table with great food.....plus do a craft project.
Thanks for sharing it with all of us....will look forward to seeing more pic's in future issuses.
Happy Spring,
Winona

Y1M said...

Linda---Now!!! What a treat this was. Just beautiful inside and out. I would not know how to act if I had the pleasure of walking in, out, and around these home. Now my tummy is growling...sure would be nice to have this meal for lunch today.

Thanks a Bundle for sharing with us.

Hugs,
Marlene

The Hoskins' Family said...

Those houses look absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see them in APP!!! And the craft you guy's did looks like fun!
Audrey looks like she's very relaxed and enjoying her day reading APP magazine but then again who wouldn't be relaxed at a home like Lynda's!

Wonderful photo's!

Lynnly

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Linda
thanks for sharing more pics~ it just gets better & better~ their homes are breathtaking and inspiring!!!
Love Audrey's pic on the swing, too cute & comfy!!!
Keep
smiles
Teresa

Christina said...

Wow...what beautiful homes! Love, love, love all the colored walls and trim! Makes everything perfect!

Sherrie said...

Linda,what an awesome surprise on a rainy day in S.C.!! Thanks for sharing more pics of Donna's beautiful home and lynda's is oh-so gorgeous too. Both are just prim-perfect. Love the waxed flower pots of herbs,,,may have to try that myself!
Have a good week-end, my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie

adsgram said...

Running out of descriptive adjectives here, Ladies...another pair of wonderful homes and sets of photos!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

♥♥
Lynne

brendas said...

What beautiful homes!!!! I would love to move right in!! Thanks for sharing them!! Love the new look of the Blog, too!!

Thanks, all, for all the fun!!

~Judy~ said...

OOOOH...I can't wait for my issue to come.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Beautiful homes and awesome photography!!! You made me put down my new issue of APP!! I want a job like you have!! (Ok - I know- there's a lot of hard work behind the scenes...but - HECK - I'm thinking it's definitely worth it!!!) Will work for food....and prim fixes.....(Did I mention I have a law degree??) :o)))) Thanks for the tours....Smiles & Hugs, Robin

Trace4J said...

Beautiful!! I loved every single bit of every picture. Thats why you guys are the best!!
Love Love Love.
Granny Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Earlene said...

OMG! This is why I started blogging. I love everything you post, the pictures are outstanding! What a dream job.
Happy Mothers Day

Anonymous said...

Do you think Bobbie would share the brand and color of the siding on her house? We are getting ready to reside our house and LOVE the color of hers!!

A Primitive Place Magazine said...

As far as we know, Bobbie's home has clapboard siding and unfortunately we don't have the name of the paint color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...