Thursday, October 27, 2011

And the lucky winner is…and another Holiday issue sneak peek!

 

I printed out the slips last night and early this morning my DH pulled the winner’s name…

017

…can you see??? It says Mary F.  Congratulations Mary. I will be contacting you via the email you included to get all the info so we can ship out your prizes!

Thank – you to everyone that entered and for all the sweet comments!  And a very special thank you to Audrey Hanna for making the exclusive one of a kind tote bag! 

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Now for that sneak peek…

Holiday issue

…what?????

Did you think we were going to show you another full page??  Naaaaww – you have to buy the magazine for that!! hehehe! Nope this is just a tease!! Pictured are some of the pages of the holiday issue neatly stacked and ready for folding. Kristine stopped in to the Forum the other day to do a press check. This is what she told us “I always enjoy seeing the magazine being printed, folded, trimmed and bound. The whole process amazes me. I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw these beautiful pages! The photos are amazing! This issue is going to be the best one yet! Get ready for some serious eye candy... 6 full home tours.”

The printer starts shipping the magazines on November 1st and depending on what regional and local Post Offices it travels through to get to you and how fast or slow they are,  it will be arriving in your mailbox by mid to late November (or sooner)! We can't wait for you to see it! If you have not ordered your subscription yet...what are you waiting for?

Visit our website at www.aprimitiveplace.org for more details!

~**~**~**~**~**~**~

If Mother Nature doesn’t snow us out on Saturday, (YES it is SNOWING RIGHT NOW and more is predicted!!)  Audrey and I are headed out to another photo shoot so stop back late on Sunday for some sneak peeks of another wonderful home!

Until next time ~

prim blessings and hugs, Linda

13 comments:

Y1M said...

CONGRATULATIONS Mary!!! You lucky girl you. :D

YES Linda....I SURE DID!!! ;\ Snaps. :D They do look rather sweet lying there don't they? I am getting really excited now. Did I hear you correctly Linda? "THIS ISSUE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST ONE YET!!!" :DDDDDD I am ready for the Eye Candy Girl. Trust Me.

Have a safe trip Saturday. Hmmmmm SNOWing Huh? Snow-Snow go away...I want to see the Sneak Peeks on SUNDAY!!! Now, that takes care of that. :D

adsgram said...

Congratulations on your win, Mary F. Enjoy! And, if you are in an area where the snow has already started falling as here in New England...stay warm!

Lynne

praisehimpsalm150 said...

Congrats Mary F. I am so happy for you!!! :)

Mary F said...

OH MY GOSH!! That's ME!! I had to read the slip twice before it registered! I will use and enjoy the gifts, and I thank you so very much!

Mary

Lisa B. said...

Congratulations, Mary. Enjoy.

Lisa B.

Carla said...

Congrats to Mary! I'm looking forward to the new issue. A girl just can't get too much eye candy. Enjoy your weekend, Linda! (and the snow!)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congratulations Mary!!!
Oh my goodness how time flies ~ I'm ready for the new issue ~ bring it on!!! Oh my ~ everyone is talking snow ~ I'm just not ready for it.
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Congratulations Mary!!! And thank you APP&CJM for another awesome giveaway!!! Hope the weather doesn't mess with our fun! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

denise said...

i can't wait!!!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Congratulations Mary. You are so lucky!
Janet

Verna G said...

I spent last week in North Carolina and tried to buy your magazine in several places. They did not carry it! Can't buy it in Canada. Can you make it availabel up here?

A Primitive Place Magazine said...

Hi Verna,

You can order a subscription to the magazine by going to the website. We have people receving subscriptions all over the world. http://www.aprimitiveplace.org/Ordering.html

Also, you can find shops that carry it by going to this link. They are listed by state and by country ~ there are several in both NC and Canada that carry it. We make it available to any shop that wants to carry it. http://www.aprimitiveplace.org/WhereToBuy.html


If your favorite shop does not carry it, you can ask that they contact the magazine and start carrying it. http://www.aprimitiveplace.org/Wholesale.html

I hope that helps!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Congrats to Mary!!

Making me want to curl up with the new issue~ Pretty Cover!!!Looking forward to the eye-candy!!
thanks for a generous giveaway~

Linda ~ you girls keep safe on the shoot~ fingers crossed for just a touch of snow~ Hoping the storms will stay away a bit longer~
smiles
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...