Saturday, March 12, 2011

A perfect day for a magazine signing!!

The sun is shining and it is a great day to take a road trip to this amazing shop and home!!

We invite you to join Linda, Audrey, and Margo at The Gingham Goose in Rochester, MA today from 12-3 for a magazine signing! Barb has the shop all decked out for spring - and don't we all need some spring right now??
You can see more of this great shop and find the directions on the website by clicking ~here~.

We look forward to seeing you there and we'll back soon with some photos' of the day!!

Warm hugs and prim blessings, Linda

7 comments:

Dan said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures. I wish I lived closer. I would go with you. I hope you have a great day!

~Dan~

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Sounds like a fun time!! I wish I could be there, too!! Looking forward to seeing pictures!

~Kris~

winterberryprimitives said...

Wish I was bach home in Massachusetts..I would have loved to attend and have a visit with you gals!
Hugz to all and have a great day!

Loretta said...

Looking forward to seeing lots of pics! Have a fun day!

The Country Nest said...

What a great day. Barbara's home was as beautiful as usual. Warm and welcome....and the shop had tons of great goodies. I need to go back to get one of my purchases. The APP gals are a delight. I loved meeting Margo too and of course Audrey and my friend Linda. Thanks for a wonderful Saturday~

Peggy Lee said...

wow love the new blog, didn't realize we were so close, I am here in New Hampshire. Wish I was feeling better I would have come down.

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Sounds like a great time~ Can't wait to see pictures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...